We hope you are gearing up for another fun weekend camping. As we all know summer is drawing to a close so we decided that in this blog post we would put together an end of summer bucket list comprising of all the fun things we just have to do during our last few RV trips!1. Go on a nature scavenger hunt!
Taking the family on a nature scavenger hunt is a great way to learn about the great outdoors and have fun doing it!
2. Visit a state or national park!
3. Tube down A lazy river!
Tubing down a lazy river is a great way for a family to spend several uninterrupted hours together sans phones, video games and computers!
4. Make dutch oven lasagna on a cool summer evening!
5. On rainy days at the campground host a RV themed movie night!
Check out these flicks with RVs in them (some may not be suitable for all audiences)
- The Incredibles (PG)
- The Blues Brothers (R)
- Meet the Fockers (PG-13)
- Spaceballs (PG)
- RV (PG)
- Whats Eating Gilbert Grape (PG-13)
- The Wild Thornberries Movie (PG)
- Jurrassic Park (PG-13)
- We're The Millers (R)
6. Have an impromptu camp out on a weeknight!
7. Have a S'more making contest!
Set up a s'mores bar and have everyone create a s'more recipe and judge which one is the tastiest.
8. Star gaze!
9. Have a water balloon fight!
10. Play campfire games!
11. Host a cornhole or bags tournament!
12. Go fishing and fry up the catch over the campfire!
13. Go paddle boarding, canoeing or kayaking!
15. MAKE MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
There you have it folks our end of summer RV bucket list! We want to hear from you what does your RV bucket list look like? Are you in search of a New RV but have some questions?